1. From Penang Bridge, head towards signs that says Georgetown. That will be the new Jelutong
Expressway though there are no signs saying that it is the Jelutong Expressway. Keep following the sign
that shows Georgetown, Komtar or Ferry Terminal.
2. Towards the end of Jelutong Expressway, continue to follow the road until you reach Jalan CY Choy. At
the end of Jalan CY Choy, turn left into Jalan Magazine until you have Komtar on your right.
3. Once at the Komtar junction, turn right into Jalan Penang and stay on the left lane. Continue straight
until you come to a V junction. Turn left into Jalan Burma.
4. From Jalan Burma, take the 8th left turn, into Jalan Anson.
5. From Jalan Anson, take the first right turn into Jalan Logan. Desa Pelangi is on your left hand side.
If you are ever lost along the way, just head towards Komtar and find Jalan Penang or Jalan Burma, both
very major road that everybody knows in Penang and continue from No 4 as above.
|Copyright © 2005. BJaya.com. All Rights Reserved.
Relax . Indulge . Enjoy